All,

My phone is partially locking up when I try and delete 5 or more messages from the messages page. I am highlighting the first message and holding the "aA" button down while rolling the trackball down, highlighting more messages. I am then selecting "delete messages." the screen displays "deleting messages" with clock (hands aren't moving) and locks up. I can get out of the page by hitting the red power key but every time I go back to the messages page, it is still locked up. The only way to free up the messages page is to remove the battery. Last time, I gave the phone 30 minutes to remove 7 messages before removing the battery.

Anyone else having this problem? or is it operator error?
    07-14-09 11:01 PM
    I'm having this issue also...AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!
    07-14-09 11:12 PM
    Smashface,

What are you? the Forum Police? If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, go play elsewhere!
    07-14-09 11:21 PM
    I agree, keep it all in one spot. There is also a search button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 11:27 PM
    Smashface,

What are you? the Forum Police? If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, go play elsewhere!
    No she's just like the rest of us that don't feel like reading through several threads that cover the EXACT SAME issue. Use the search function. It's really not that hard.
    07-14-09 11:51 PM
    All,

I did do a search and the other post did not come up. I wrote my post. I did another search and then the other post came up. I just tried to search for the other post after reading your whining reply's and it's not coming up.

So, you can see that I actually did do what you are saying I didn't.

BTW, if this really this reeeaaaalllly bothers you, you need to get a life!!
    07-15-09 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD