Hello all--

I put my new Tour in my pocket with my keys and scratched up the screen pretty bad.

Regardless of my own idiocricies, I've been searching around the forums for the best way to go about fixing this before putting a screen cover on it and for past models the theme seems to be replacing the lense.

Now I've searched all around and it would appear the Tour doesn't have a lense with which to replace... now I can't figure out if I buy a new replacement LCD screen? Will that come with a new lense?

All the sites people have posted currently show it out of stock, which I had hoped would be over by now, but once it *does* become in stock, should I get a replacement LCD screen? Has anybody taken it apart far enough to tell if a lense will eventually be available?

If I can't replace it, has anybody ever used those "scratch repair" things? Can anybody vouch for a certain brand?
    10-20-09 05:48 PM
    I don't know what your calling a lense but the LCD screen is what's on the outside of the phone you would have to replace the whole display for I believe around 80.

Also your gonna have to replace it yourself, which shouldn't be a problem if you have taken apart other bb's but if not your in a tricky situations.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by J_lacolla; 10-20-09 at 06:10 PM.
    10-20-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD