Hi all,
    This is my first post here, but I've been reading for a while now. I've never had any problems with my Tour, and then yesterday I lost my Tour somewhere in one of two buildings or somewhere in between. Well it ended up being the inbetween, out in the snow all night! It surprisingly wasn't dead and was found because my alarm was going off. It was wet obviously so I placed it in a bag of rice allowing it to dry out. Prior to that all the keys were screwed up, the back button typed a B and I have these random small black lines/dots in my screen. It's not that noticable, but they're there. Since it's been drying out, the typing is that's all fine, but the trackball still will not click. Is it possible this will also come back in time?

As a side note I've learned so much from these forums! Thanks so much!
    02-16-10 10:41 AM
    having been out in the snow all night with the battery still in it, its hard to tell if anything got shorted out. My buddy dropped his curve 8320 in a toilet the other day and immediately pulled the battery and put it in a bag of rice overnight and it works just fine now... So I would give it some more time and see what happens...
    02-16-10 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD