Just upgraded from a storm and couldn't be happier. Since sunday though the only reason I've had to do battery pulls is because my red led keeps blinking. Now I deleted every single message and notification and even switched the alert settings to led off one by one trying to figure out where its coming from but with no luck anyone have any ideas??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 11:41 AM
    Are you a unified msg center? Or is there something in the SMS/MMS/Voicemail tab down in instant messaging?
    07-15-09 11:43 AM
    My sms box is clear and I use youmail which is up to date as far as checker messages.

07-15-09 12:27 PM
    Download the App called " LedReset " and whenever you have that issue just run the application for a sec... =)
    07-15-09 12:30 PM
    It might be an app that is causing the problem..

Try this:

Download LEDReset for BlackBerry Over the Air >>
    07-15-09 12:30 PM
    Just upgraded from a storm and couldn't be happier. Since sunday though the only reason I've had to do battery pulls is because my red led keeps blinking. Now I deleted every single message and notification and even switched the alert settings to led off one by one trying to figure out where its coming from but with no luck anyone have any ideas??

DO you have GMAIL app installed? If so, you have to go to options in there and disable.
    07-15-09 12:31 PM
    My sms box is clear and I use youmail which is up to date as far as checker messages.

07-15-09 12:46 PM
    I just downloaded the led reset. Hopefully that works. Thanks!!!

07-15-09 12:47 PM
    it's the youmail app... i just downloaded it and my led keeps blinking now even after i check my messages.
    09-29-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD