So the Tour is my first BlackBerry so I'm not sure if this is normal behavior, but its starting to bug me.

While I'm typing, the Tour lags behind what I'm saying. Its like it'll freeze for a brief second, I'll type a little more, and then it'll catch up all at once. This happens regardless of how many apps I have open, and happens when all of the apps are closed (actually closed, not just escaped out of).

I have 107.3 MB of free space.

Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to make this stop?

Thanks
    07-17-09 06:19 PM
    you've done the battery pull right? if not do that, if problem persists.. you might need to do a full wipe
    07-17-09 06:25 PM
    Try reloading the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 06:30 PM
    Go into Options, SMS TXT and lower the number of previous items.
    07-17-09 11:30 PM
    DO NOT reload you're OS yet, that's crazy. Give this a few days. The phone has a bit of a "break in" period while it learns how you use it, and then accommodates to your use and to the network. It's like a new baby, learning to live in the world. Give it a few days, it clears up!
    07-17-09 11:42 PM
    Same thing happened with my curve. Options/SMS/ set the number of previous items to around 10 or so and it should be fine
    07-17-09 11:43 PM
    That used to happen all the time to me on my old Curve, but I haven't encountered it on my Tour yet.
    07-18-09 12:34 AM
    So the Tour is my first BlackBerry so I'm not sure if this is normal behavior, but its starting to bug me.

While I'm typing, the Tour lags behind what I'm saying. Its like it'll freeze for a brief second, I'll type a little more, and then it'll catch up all at once. This happens regardless of how many apps I have open, and happens when all of the apps are closed (actually closed, not just escaped out of).

I have 107.3 MB of free space.

Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to make this stop?

Thanks
    What theme are you using? I noticed the verizon theme was kinda buggy, and had a lot of Lag (same was true on my previous BB). try switching your theme.

Peace,
    Tm
    07-18-09 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD