Is anyone else having major problems with opening applications? When I open Facebook I get that Dial that just keeps spinning and freezes the phone and Ponyt GPS isn't working either? Anyone else suffering today

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 10:19 AM
    I have the same thing, sometimes it will be a good 2-3 minute frezze and then it will respond really slow. Interested to know what it could be ?
    11-22-09 10:22 AM
    Facebook is ridiculously laggy on my Tour but nothing else is. Facebook 1.7 is just poorly written, methinks. I didn't have the same problem with 1.6.

EDIT: It's only laggy until everything loads. Once the new info is downloaded, it's smooth.
    Last edited by dchawk81; 11-22-09 at 10:27 AM.
    11-22-09 10:25 AM
    I am not that fortunate, from Facebook 1.7, to bb messenger itself, Web browsing, everything is so damn slow.I feel that my lg phone was better than this rite now.
    11-22-09 10:32 AM
    Hmm, I know its already probably been done but did u do a bat pull? I'm not experiencing any lag at all

11-22-09 11:40 AM
    Yea I'm kinda experiencing lag too, mine mostly happens with poynt and google maps, but I do get it sometimes randomly without doing anything in particular. Also yesterday my messages were really REALLY slow in scrolling and typing, when I exited to home screen it didn't lag but until I did a batt pull my messaging app lagged like no other, is this from the leaked OS5? That's what I'm running. I'm curious as to what other people are running

11-22-09 12:00 PM
    I run 4.7.1.57

11-22-09 01:07 PM
    I run 4.7.1.57

Yea Facebook is a mess today for me it just keeps freezing the phone.

11-22-09 01:27 PM
    Facebook 1.7 has been ugly for me since installation.
    11-22-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD