Hi everyone, I noticed today my tour stopped blinking for everything (sms, incoming, and the regular binking green) I did like 4 battery pulls checked to make sure the led light was on in options and still nothing , should I wipe it and start up fresh again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 03:49 PM
    you dont have ur phone set to bedside mode right now do you? that would stop the led light from blinking...
    01-22-10 04:20 PM
    I can't imagine a fresh install would help, but at this point it would be worth a shot. But first, download the BerryBuzz trial and see if when you adjust the settings in there if you can get the L.E.D to light up. If so, then it must be a software issue. If it doesn't light up when using berrybuzz then it is most likely a hardware issue. Let us know!!

You can download the trial of berrybuzz at the crackberry app store.

01-22-10 04:21 PM
    to make sure the LED light even works... go to Options, click on status... then type in "TEST" click the menu and select "start" then click on "Misc" then hit run..go through your Test on it until you get to the LED test, make sure the led light lights up when you press your buttons....

not many people know about this, but its an easy way to test out your entire phone.
    01-22-10 04:28 PM
    you dont have ur phone set to bedside mode right now do you? that would stop the led light from blinking...
    Thanks mjbesen, I feel like a fool I just checked the clock and it was in bedside mode. I did do the berry buzz also and it worked thanks everyone for your help.

01-22-10 04:34 PM
    Very cool testing info. Thanks mjbesen310!
    01-22-10 04:52 PM
    I had the same issue... didn't know about the bedside mode. Thanks for the info.
    01-22-10 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD