I came from a curve and I'm way faster on this keyboard. I'd hate life if I had to go back to a curve now.. It's like going back to dialup after using broadband but the thing i did notice was it's harder to hit the alt and shift key with one finger now that's about my only issue with the keyboard other than that I love it
    Last edited by Tdubby; 07-31-09 at 09:18 AM.
    07-31-09 09:13 AM
    transition was fast and easy
    07-31-09 09:14 AM
    I like the Tour keyboard better than a Curve's. Entirely personal preference though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1
    love the tour keys
    07-31-09 09:14 AM
    I find the Tour's keyboard far superior to that of the Curve's. The Tour makes it so easy to type on. I felt that the Curve's keyboard was way too pronounced and i felt sort of cramped.
    07-31-09 09:21 AM
    My last phone was a Curve and i actually liked how the keys "stuck out", it made typing very easy for me.

The Tour has those slanted keys (what is the reason for that?) and i feel like you have to find them, with the Curve they stood out more.

I have seen other posts about this but most people are saying they love it. I guess if you came from a Bold or something it would be easier.

But dont get me wrong i love the phone im just trying to figure out if its just me...
    Answer: It's probably just you. What a meaningless thread. Even if it wasn't just you...so what?
    07-31-09 09:27 AM
    I like the clicky feel of the Curve keyboard, BUT I really like the slighty larger Curve trackball than the Tour
    07-31-09 10:30 AM
    Answer: It's probably just you. What a meaningless thread. Even if it wasn't just you...so what?
    What's better than a meaningless thread? A meaningless reply. I prefer the Curve's keyboard.
    07-31-09 12:14 PM
    My last phone was a Curve and i actually liked how the keys "stuck out", it made typing very easy for me.

The Tour has those slanted keys (what is the reason for that?) and i feel like you have to find them, with the Curve they stood out more.

I have seen other posts about this but most people are saying they love it. I guess if you came from a Bold or something it would be easier.

But dont get me wrong i love the phone im just trying to figure out if its just me...
    I agree, the Curve keyboard was sweet. The Tour keyboard took a bit to get used to but now I'm back up to speed!

07-31-09 01:45 PM
    Best keyboard I've used was on the 8830, this one is just a bit small, but I will get used to the size soon enough...
    07-31-09 04:18 PM
    I can't imagine why you'd even purchase this device, after looking at photos/in person...and then posting this thread..? Heh

07-31-09 04:41 PM
    I like the clicky feel of the Curve keyboard, BUT I really like the slighty larger Curve trackball than the Tour
    I agree on the KB, but you do know the TB is exactly the same size, right.

The TB on the Curve is just a little more exposed in the concave ring.

07-31-09 04:45 PM
    Coming from a pearl it's like surfing a tube.
    Exactly where I came from, and that's exactly what it feels like.

Nice.
    07-31-09 06:34 PM
    I agree on the KB, but you do know the TB is exactly the same size, right.

The TB on the Curve is just a little more exposed in the concave ring.

Yup. Tour's TB is just a little more recessed, which, once you get used to it, is actually kinda nice. The surface of the phone has a nicer profile without a lump sticking out of the middle of it. IMHO.
    07-31-09 06:36 PM
    took me a day or two but now im typing away not even having to look at the phone at all and loving it all the way now how the heck do i get the hybrid files on my tour lol that forum with the info was usless to me still lost and i work for a cell phone company and been on blackberrys for years lol
    07-31-09 06:52 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD