I have two Tours side-by-side. Mine that I had a for about a month. A brand new one for my gf.

The brand new one the keyboard doesn't feel as solid as mine. If I run my fingers over the keys, there is a sound that seems like the plastic lining undernearth is improperely place.

My keyboard seems a little bit more robust and a bit "stiffer" in respect to the brand new one.

Has anyone noticed this? I'm pretty sure I'm going to exchange the new one for another.
    10-21-09 04:20 PM
    my Tour keyboard feels sloppy on the upper right side, actually. when i press it in, it feels like there's some plastic lining crinkle underneath, and it feels imprecise. it drives me crazy and often causes me to mistype, but unfortunately i don't think it's obvious enough to be able to show to a CSR and have them actually agree to replace mine for another one.
    10-21-09 04:24 PM
    Sure, if it doesn't feel right...take it back and exchange.

Sounds like you already knew your answer lol
    10-21-09 04:24 PM
    I have two Tours side-by-side. Mine that I had a for about a month. A brand new one for my gf.

The brand new one the keyboard doesn't feel as solid as mine. If I run my fingers over the keys, there is a sound that seems like the plastic lining undernearth is improperely place.

My keyboard seems a little bit more robust and a bit "stiffer" in respect to the brand new one.

Has anyone noticed this? I'm pretty sure I'm going to exchange the new one for another.
    sounds like a hardware problem.... you can always get a replacement if there is a hardware problem on your phone.. i mean the keyboard is the main fuction of the phone so if its giving you some problems, id take it back for another
    10-21-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD