Ok, I have had my tour for about 6 months. It has been working great, even upgraded to the 5.0 software and loved it. Everything continued to work fine until all of sudden it started to fail to sync my calendar. Everything else still syncs fine it just ignores the calendar completely. I know this is a popular topic and I have searched and googled with no avail. I tried many of the common solutions including reinstalling DM, deleting service books, reset sync setting....all with NO luck. Getting frustrated, not sure what other options there are....I really need my calendar on the berry.

Thanks
    11-04-09 12:11 AM
    bump, please help
    11-04-09 09:44 AM
    Re-download service books and delete the calendar service books. Oh and are you using outlook?
    11-04-09 10:07 AM
    I'm having the same problem and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY! I didn't notice the problem with mine until I updated my DM to 5.0.1. Does the service books thing fix it?
    11-04-09 10:37 AM
    Re-download service books and delete the calendar service books. Oh and are you using outlook?

Ok, how do I re-download the service books? And yes using outlook.
    11-04-09 11:44 AM
    I just went through this process and it works (and I'm using outlook). You will need to login to the blackberrry internet site where you set up your email accounts, choose help and then select "send service books".

Once that is complete go into the options settings on your phone, advanced options, service book. Scrool through the service books and look for any associated with Calendar function. I deleted 2. On said "Desktop[CMCAL]" and the other had my email address and the [CMCAL]...the portion in the blocks may be slightly different but look for the CAL and delete that.

Once I completed these steps it worked perfectly.

My follow up question is will I need to do this everytime or was this just a glitch?
    11-04-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD