First off let me say I love this site and chk back for all information berry. Lots of good info, has helped me several times already. These two questions I'm having a hard time getting answers for:
    1) when I plug my BB to my W7 computer for charging back-up I get this message: "You cannot transfer or play any protected media files. Remove some media files and try again." I only have Pink Floyd's "The Wall" in terms of music on my tour. Why am I getting that msg? And what is it trying to do to generate that msg?

2) Sometimes, no rhyme or reason to it, but there is an icon on the top dead center of my home screen, a little triangle. I thought it was for scrolling, meaning there was information but I cannot scroll up beyond the speaker icon. It appears directly above the time. Any ideas?

Thank you for any and all help, it is greatly appreciated. I look forward to the replies...

Brian CW
    01-17-10 06:57 AM
    1. If you have any DRM protected music on your PC, it will not transfer that to your BB.

2. That is usually the indicator for roaming. Also, if you have BerryWeather or Beweather, that indicates you have a weather advisory.
    01-17-10 07:37 AM
    Ok thankyou, I use weatherchannel.com and there were several weather alerts. Prolly gonnna see that icon today Now to find that DRM music.
    01-17-10 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD