Hello Everyone,

So I am tired of hearing my Tour is not doing this and it supposed to or its doing this and its not supposed to. I know that not everyone out there has had problems with their Tour and I am one of them. To try to counteract all those "Horror" stories I want you to post your positive experiences with the tour.
    08-12-09 11:43 AM
    Hey, eventually we might get some software updates.
    08-12-09 11:48 AM
    Hello Everyone,

So I am tired of hearing my Tour is not doing this and it supposed to or its doing this and its not supposed to. I know that not everyone out there has had problems with their Tour and I am one of them. To try to counteract all those "Horror" stories I want you to post your positive experiences with the tour.
    I love my Blackberry Tour. There is no questions about it, just like i fell in love with my Curve... The Tour quickly stole my heart away.

There isn't any issues that i have, its fast.. it does what i need it to and more.. and looks amazing.

This would be my choice of blackberry over any of the others.
    08-12-09 11:49 AM
    My tour is,

a device that I am much more proud to tote around than I was with my sad and toyish looking Curve

much more impressive when sharing images or views of anything on its great screen

a great picture taking device for active cell phone picture takers

much faster and smoother when navigating through my icons/apps than my curve was with ANY of the os' I tried

what made my past mini vacation weekend so very enjoyable when I wanted to look up restaurant reviews, directions and information about the unfamiliar area that I was in...

I could go but you get the idea
    08-12-09 11:55 AM
    Hey, eventually we might get some software updates.
    My Only complaint ive had thats not even related to the device itself was lack of themes, but that was solved today
    08-12-09 01:35 PM
    Verizons site is filled with positive comments. The overall rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. You have to remember people come here to seek help for issues. The majority of users are very happy and are not experiencing any big problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 01:53 PM
    My tour was a huge jump from my pearl 8130 so i love it so much more.

The screen is amazing, i'm really proud of this model.

My tour doesn't need battery pulls because it works like a charm.

I could go on and on but it would take me forever. I love my tour and it's an amazing phone.
    08-12-09 02:00 PM
    Battery door is slightly loose, problems with peopel hearing me on my Bluetooth in my car......both are minor to me. This phone is awesome! Maybe it's because I came from an older winmo device but I love the phone. I dropped it the second day I had it onto a concrete street. It got a little scratch but everything works perfectly, except bluetooth....
    08-12-09 02:01 PM
    Battery door is slightly loose, problems with peopel hearing me on my Bluetooth in my car......both are minor to me. This phone is awesome! Maybe it's because I came from an older winmo device but I love the phone. I dropped it the second day I had it onto a concrete street. It got a little scratch but everything works perfectly, except bluetooth....
    Awww....that stinks.
    08-12-09 02:10 PM
    Coming from the storm, this phone is awesome.
    I can type a billion times faster with this keyboard its so nice.
    08-12-09 02:14 PM
    It's my first BB, but I have it since August 1, and so far I LOVE it!
    08-12-09 02:17 PM
    Hello Everyone,

Not trying to change the mood of your thread, but just be glad you did not get one of the Tours that had the problems. My first one did, and getting it replaced was the best thing I could have done.....and now I absolutely love mine and have more of an appreciation for what this device can do!!
    08-12-09 02:22 PM
    Greatest device ever? You've got to be on drugs to think that... certainly not in its current released condition. This device may have some nice potential, but its a buggy device with poor QC.

I like what it SHOULD do... what it actually does is p_ss me off.
    08-12-09 02:28 PM
    I've had my Tour since 7-23 and I think its the best BlackBerry out. The Pros overshadow the cons and I'm very happy with it. Its about time people start making positive threads about the Tour.
    08-12-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD