Anyone else notice that their 9630 getting warm while using Bluetooth headset? (The lower end of the phone where the mic is.)
    08-02-09 12:23 AM
    Nope, mine only gets warm when I am holding it, or it is near something hot. Or when I am holding it near something hot.
    08-02-09 12:24 AM
    Only when charging (obv)
    08-02-09 12:26 AM
    Actually, I do notice that my Tour gets warm. I thought it was strange. More feedback would be appreciated.
    08-02-09 02:13 AM
    You have to expect some heat when you're talking about a processor over twice as fast as its predecessor (8830).
    08-02-09 04:04 AM
    Mine only gets real warm when tethering via Bluetooth.
    08-02-09 06:49 AM
    My BlackBerry Tour keeps all my sandwiches nice and warm. Man The BlackBerry Tour is a Beast!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 07:38 AM
    Don't worry about it, its normal for the phone to get warm after heavy use
    08-02-09 09:58 AM
    When I stream video through Orb, my phone gets HOT, and it almost gets just as hot on a normal handset phone call. Bbming also makes my phone warm. So it's funny to see all this heat come from a phone... While my battery life SUX. Anybody else have lots of heat from their phone and crappy batt life? Wonder if the problems are related.

08-02-09 10:18 AM
    i like it. a great hand warmer. tho i wouldnt be worried about an electronic device getting warm during use. unless it bursts into flames.
    08-02-09 11:34 AM
    When I stream video through Orb, my phone gets HOT, and it almost gets just as hot on a normal handset phone call. Bbming also makes my phone warm. So it's funny to see all this heat come from a phone... While my battery life SUX. Anybody else have lots of heat from their phone and crappy batt life? Wonder if the problems are related.

If your phone gets HOT to the touch, then you may have an issue. But getting warm is normal. Have you had a smartphone before? It's different than a dumbphone, it's basically a mini-computer, so as computers, you expect them to get warm.
    08-02-09 11:42 AM
    It's funny... when I think about it...

My tour gets warm when I am constantly using it....

My Storm got warm when I was constantly using it...

My curve got warm when I constantly used it...

And even my MotoQ got warm when I constantly used it...

There must be something wrong with alll of these phones!!!
    08-02-09 11:45 AM
    Worry about warming when its hot enough that you can't touch it and/or the phone battery explodes while in your pocket and you have a fun lawsuit
    08-02-09 11:52 AM
    Seriously you guys don't know a HOT phone unless you've talked on a touch pro for 2 hours straight. The phone gets so hot if you touch the back you will literally burn your hand.

08-02-09 12:10 PM
    I noticed mine getting a little warm when using the GPS and google maps. It doesn't really concern me though...
    08-02-09 12:14 PM
    Only when charging
    08-02-09 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD