Got switched over from the Curve to the Tour just fine and loving it thus far. Only one problem:

It's showing my emailed as being set up, but it won't send or received email. I've tinkered with all the settings I can think of and it still won't send/receive. Any thoughts?
    07-14-09 05:04 PM
    Is the browser showing? You might need to log into the bis and resend service books
    07-14-09 05:07 PM
    Is the browser showing? You might need to log into the bis and resend service books

Browser seems to be working. How exactly would I do that? Any help would be appreciated.
    07-14-09 05:10 PM
    Browser seems to be working. How exactly would I do that? Any help would be appreciated.
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=sprint

register if you havent, then on the left there will be a button that says service books, click it and then another page with service book button will come up, click that and you should be good to go.
    07-14-09 05:13 PM
    I don't use blackberry email btw, I just linked my hotmail account to it. It always worked just fine on my Curve and seems to have set up fine on my Tour when I restored everything to it. It just won't send/receive thus far.
    07-14-09 05:14 PM
    log into the bis site as suggested and change your pin for your device! make sure the current tour pin is in there
    07-14-09 05:17 PM
    I don't use blackberry email btw, I just linked my hotmail account to it. It always worked just fine on my Curve and seems to have set up fine on my Tour when I restored everything to it. It just won't send/receive thus far.
    right, you dont have to use BB email for this, Service Books save all of your data information, IE, browser settings, email settings, etc...so you have to resend them for your data part to be working...sometimes the browser will work when email wont, thats why..havent sent service books yet.
    07-14-09 05:18 PM
    AH! Thank you so much! Now I'm all set! Thanks again!
    07-14-09 05:19 PM
    I'm glad this post was made as I'm sure it will help a lot of people switching their phones over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 05:20 PM
    AH! Thank you so much! Now I'm all set! Thanks again!
    np, glad i could help..
    07-14-09 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD