Holy **** so everyone knows this is a true story for your entertainment!
    If you can understand sarcasm then continue reading.
    If not then shut down the computer and yell at yourself in a mirror.
    Sarcasm, not responsible for loss of hearing.

Ready?

Went into vzw today to replace my third storm due to screen click issues and asked if they have a release date yet for the tour and she looked very confused! She asked what I was talking about and I said the tour... you know the new blackberry that should be out in july... right? still confused she asked if I was talking about the new phone named Niagara??? Confused by her response I said yeah the tour... she informed me there was no phone named the tour. She went on about the niagara!!! LOL!
    I then asked when my wifes 1 year is up so she could get a blackberry and she suggested I just get a add a line for $10 more a month and have 3 lines. We just moved here and have no need for 3 lines I explained to her. She said "so what" and continued on that its a good idea to just go ahead and do that.
    Its only 3 months till she can update! LOL!!! So according to that the tour is never coming out as there is no Tour!!!

Understand the tour is coming and does exist!!! So stop the freaking out!
    Last edited by smurffart; 05-20-09 at 08:50 AM.
    05-19-09 10:11 PM
    Are you serious? Most VZW reps know way less than most of us here on CB. Whoever you spoke to today is one of them.
    05-19-09 10:12 PM
    waste of a post and sorry but if you believe a rep then your not very smart at all.

stop wasting space on forums for pointless stories such at this. or at least dont make the title misleading
    05-19-09 10:15 PM
    If it didn't exist why would Verizon testers have the phone at Verizon then? Or why would it have been in the inventory screen if it wasn't real? Yeah, you fail!
    05-19-09 10:26 PM
    Are you serious? Most VZW reps know way less than most of us here on CB. Whoever you spoke to today is one of them.
    Very true, most of us here on Crackberry make brick and mortar reps seem like high school dropouts.
    05-19-09 10:37 PM
    Went into vzw today to replace my third storm due to screen click issues and asked if they have a release date yet for the tour and she looked very confused! She asked what I was talking about and I said the tour... you know the new blackberry that should be out in july... right? still confused she asked if I was talking about the new phone named Niagara??? Confused by her response I said yeah the tour... she informed me there was no phone named the tour. She went on about the niagara!!! LOL!
    I then asked when my wifes 1 year is up so she could get a blackberry and she suggested I just get a add a line for $10 more a month and have 3 lines. We just moved here and have no need for 3 lines I explained to her. She said "so what" and continued on that its a good idea to just go ahead and do that.
    Its only 3 months till she can update! LOL!!! So according to that the tour is never coming out as there is no Tour!!!
    So many flaws with this post. This whole thread is a FAIL!
    05-19-09 11:01 PM
    Guys, I think he is kidding. He is being sarcastic about how dim-witted most VZW reps are. And don't say they aren't...because they are.
    05-19-09 11:16 PM
    Wow! I think some people need to google sarcasm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 11:46 PM
    niagara and tour is same device. earlier on it was referred to as the niagara, now its known as the tour. maybe the niagara was the code name, whereas its suppose to launched as the tour?
    05-20-09 12:14 AM
    niagara and tour is same device. earlier on it was referred to as the niagara, now its known as the tour. maybe the niagara was the code name, whereas its suppose to launched as the tour?
    From what we know, that's correct.
    05-20-09 12:15 AM
    People.... I agree this thread is pointless, but a lot of threads are---I am pretty sure he was being sarcastic with the whole post (I really hope). The vzw customer service does suck. haha so give this guy some slack even if his sarcasm sucks.
    05-20-09 12:28 AM
    sometimes it's hard to convey sarcasm on a thread unless you blatantly type *sarcasm*blah blah blah*end sarcasm*
    05-20-09 12:33 AM
    I'm sure that verizon reps knew it but won't tell anyone about release date and they might prefer let verizon customers to find out at the right time.

same for me , few weeks ago I did e-mail to bell mobility about that and they just informed me that they do not know exactly when
    05-20-09 12:34 AM
    in my experience, most reps for carriers are the last to find out anything. the ones that are very informed get their info online like the rest of us.
    05-20-09 12:40 AM
    ***sarcasm START***

I laughed.

***sarcasm END***
    05-20-09 01:13 AM
    well even if he wasn't being "sarcastic" It wouldn't surprise me to run into a person like this

only thing is the person probably wouldn't have even known the name niagra
    05-20-09 02:17 AM
    there is enough threads on sarcasm...why did we need to hear this crap...AGAIN.
    05-20-09 05:12 AM
    What we've got here is (a) failure to communicate.

All I know is that when I came on here this morning I got really scared.
    Why you ask
    Because the BlackBerry Tour moved, and it took me a second to find it.
    05-20-09 08:21 AM
    What we've got here is (a) failure to communicate.

All I know is that when I came on here this morning I got really scared.
    Why you ask
    Because the BlackBerry Tour moved, and it took me a second to find it.
    That freaked me out a little too.
    05-20-09 08:30 AM
    haha well if she says it doesn't exist than it definitely doesn't!

I love talking to Reps. kind of like reading the comic section of the newspaper...
    05-20-09 08:46 AM
    There edited the post! Relax people! When have we ever believed a rep anyways? So relax a little and have a laugh.

05-20-09 08:46 AM
    Dumb thread.
    05-20-09 09:43 AM
    Dumb thread.
    Useful post
    05-20-09 10:57 AM
    Sorry for trying to give humor to the community I will delete my self from the internet and move to the mountains.

05-20-09 01:33 PM
    Sorry for trying to give humor to the community I will delete my self from the internet and move to the mountains.

No, don't do that! The mountains don't want you.
    05-20-09 01:47 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD