Its been about 1-3 months since I bought my tour. I've exchanged it 3 times and now my trackball is acting up for no reason (tried batt pull and cleaning it nothing helps). I've been using the tour normally and I love the phone I'm just sick of the quality. I was wondering what it takes to go from a tour to a different smart phone for free. Is it possible and what are the rules if anyone knows that they are exactly.
    09-29-09 05:38 PM
    Nope.. you're pretty much stuck till you come up for an early upgrade.
    09-29-09 05:47 PM
    Well I believe there's something where if you have to return a phone 3 or more times within 90 days you can change to any phone that is of equal or lesser value, so if you did have to return them all within a 90 day window look into that.
    09-29-09 06:11 PM
    Totally correct. I can choose any phone I like thats "Comperable"
    09-29-09 06:24 PM
    That should qualify you for any BB the VZW carries, I would imagine.
    09-29-09 06:43 PM
    Seems that when you get a supervisor you have more leverage over the situation. Should be getting a call in a week to see whats going on with the touch pro 2.
    09-29-09 07:06 PM
    I replaced 2 Tours and my local VZW store mgr told me I could swap it for another phone. Since then I've gone through 2 more due to trackball prob's. If this one doesn't work I'm gonna try to return it and just reactivate my Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 07:54 PM
    Honestly i have had many problems over the years and if your polite and straight forward with what you want they try to accommodate - this is all true if u had the three replacements in 90 days...i got my tour bc i had 3 phones with in 90 days...
    09-29-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD