1. Gospelsongbird's Avatar
    My Tour was damaged recently and now I do not have a BB to use. However, it is time for an upgrade but I do not want to upgrade until the new BB's are released. My question is would you purchase a replacement phone and pay $99 for the deductible or wait until the new ones are released? However, I have a business trip around Sept. 6. so I need a phone as soon as possible.

    In addition, I really do not want to continue paying for a phone that does not work but I do not want to waste money either. Please give me some advice.
    08-01-11 03:06 PM
  2. Fubaz's Avatar
    why not get a crappy replacement off of eBay classified or craigslist
    then get a new BB when the new ones come out.
    08-01-11 03:17 PM
  3. BravoZuluDelta's Avatar
    Around here I can pick up Pearls and other older BBs for $20-$40 on Craigslist and Kijiji. Maybe just use one of those for a couple of months until the new devices are all out.
    08-01-11 11:03 PM
  4. MRSBROWN2006's Avatar
    I had a Sprint Tour since release, switched to VZ in June and bought a brand new in box Tour with documentation included for only 90.00. Thus preserving my new customer pricing eligibility for the new bb when it's released. I also got free overnight shipping too.
    08-02-11 01:42 AM
  5. southlander's Avatar
    I just messed up my Tour and grabbed a 9330 (Curve 3G) at retail to hold me until the new phones hit. But you can get a used Bold 9650 off of ebay for about $140 from Gazelle. Search for the seller gazelle-store. They offer a 30 day refund and have very detailed descriptions of any flaws on their for sale devices.
    08-02-11 01:46 AM