Other than tethering, what else can I do? My computer and Tour are both paired and have accepted eachother as friends, but is there anything that I can do with them other than tether or am I wasting my time.
    08-20-09 10:11 AM
    You can send your contacts I believe, but I was using a Mac but the that shouldn't matter.. I was just fiddling around with this the other day and I came to the same conclusion, there's just not much you can do when connected with BT sadly.. I believe there is someway to sync certain things through BT as well.
    08-20-09 10:14 AM
    im also using a mac, how did u send your contacts?
    08-20-09 10:14 AM
    Yeah, I'm also on a Mac and Couldnt really do much with the BT. Couldnt even send pics from my computer like I could with other phones I've had...
    Oh well...
    08-20-09 10:21 AM
    not sure, i only have 2 devices in my phone's bluetooth options, my computer and my headphones. when i menu click the headphones, i get the option "transfer contacts" but when i do the same with my computer that option is not there. I have no need to transfer contacts to my headset but my computer would be nice... Weird.
    08-20-09 10:22 AM
    I use BT to transfer files and photos between the phone and my computer.
    08-20-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD