Can't wait to get my tour delivered today!!!! Upgrade from my 8330.what can I expect when the package comes!!!!!!????? Can't sleep......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by berrieboss; 07-23-09 at 02:08 AM.
    07-23-09 02:06 AM
    expect an awesome phone hahaha
    07-23-09 02:13 AM
    Seriously, an incredible device right out of the box. Pretty nice holster, if that's something you would use, seemed like a ton of intl. charging adapters, and BB wired headset (haven't used it yet). I'd add pandora, UberTwitter and some kind of weather and your set. Also, just used BB maps yesterday for navigation and worked great, no voice turn-by-turn (all text), but in a somewhat remote area worked great. Hope you love it as much as I do.
    07-23-09 02:16 AM
    expect your eyes to be seeing stars wen ever ur in the dark.
    wont be able to take ur eyes of this thing.
    07-23-09 02:20 AM
    Expect to Be wowed... This is simply a great blackberry hands down...

07-23-09 02:27 AM
    hey thanks everybody now I'm going to lay by the front door!!!!!!

07-23-09 02:30 AM
    hey its taken less than 24hours for sprint to get my phone sent to me!!!!!! Just checked ups tracking and its here waiting to be delivered to my home.......now that's fast!!! They said 2 to 5 buisness days but it was less than 8 hours getting it shipped...... Thank you sprint!!!!

07-23-09 08:22 AM
    Great out of the box phone........ Be sure to get some protection on it asap(skin/case/screen protector etc...)Then you can go app crazy as well lol

07-23-09 08:53 AM
    Its going to be legen...wait for it....dary!!!
    07-23-09 09:05 AM
    Its going to be legen...wait for it....dary!!!
    I am waiting and its killing me!!!!!!!

07-23-09 09:09 AM
    I am with you on this, I ordered mine yesterday but it was after 5 so it won't be here until at least friday. I have no patients as it is and the excitement just makes it worse

07-23-09 09:41 AM
    You'll be blown away by the screen. Of all the features we talk about, seeing the screen for the first time won't disappoint.
    07-23-09 09:50 AM
    Yeah I must say I watched the vid on the tour at the store other day when I played with it for 30mins and it's crystal clear.. You can expect a sexy, curve on roids with a sweet keyboard.
    07-23-09 09:54 AM
    I thought the curve was sexy when I first got it, but now after seeing the tour and bold the curve looks dull and boring.

07-23-09 10:24 AM
    Waste of a thread... Come on people. You know what to expect. You have seen reviews and pictures.

07-23-09 10:29 AM
    Expect to be in love. Seriously. It is an amazing phone. The keyboard takes a little getting used to. But the screen.. the screen is a thing a pure beauty. I dont even know how many times I have shown the demo video to people.

Its clear enough that even my wife who HATES me always playing with my phone now wants one so she can watch videos and go online with her phone.

Needless to say, you will not be disappointed.
    07-23-09 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD