I just bought a tour off ebay, the only problem is the chrome trim has a couple nicks in it. Is there a way to replace the chrome or get different colors. I know about the website that fully customizes your phone but I dont want to send it out and would rather do it myself. Thanks in advance for reading
    10-31-09 03:20 PM
    I just bought a tour off ebay, the only problem is the chrome trim has a couple nicks in it. Is there a way to replace the chrome or get different colors. I know about the website that fully customizes your phone but I dont want to send it out and would rather do it myself. Thanks in advance for reading
    Dang sorry to hear that...id send it back if i where you...if they are scratches than yah just paint it...just make sure u know what type of paint to get...and if you take your time, you can slap a coat of primer first, the color paint, and a clear coat....but if they look like dents...id send that back...

By the way, out of all the colors...why chrome?
    10-31-09 03:37 PM
    i believe this is what you're looking for. this is the darker chrome that the verizon tours have
    10-31-09 03:51 PM
    i believe this is what you're looking for. this is the darker chrome that the verizon tours have
    What..
    10-31-09 04:01 PM
    Actually, isn't the titanium the color of the verizon tours, or is it glossy black?

i thought sprint = silver, verizon = titanium, glossy black, and matte black are the available options.
    11-11-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD