Hello All,

I am having an issue with my calendar. My calendar is set to sync with my gmail and facebook. All of the birthdays from facebook are scheduled also. I do want some of the birthdays to stay, and I have just deleted the ones that I don't want saved. The issue is that they have been returning to the calendar after I delete them. I have not done a battery pull so I don't think it has anything to do with the phone resetting. I am wondering if anyone has had the same issue. I would like the events that I delete to stay deleted. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
    04-05-11 04:03 PM
    i don't think it is possible for deletion of certain facebook contact birthdays. I believe it's all or none. For gmail calendar, you would have to remove your contact's birthday within gmail, that will remove it from the phone as well.
    04-11-11 09:41 AM
    I have found that clicking "delete this occurrence" rather than "delete the series" does remove the event. I'm glad this worked as I do want to keep some of those birthdays in my calendar, just not all of them.
    04-12-11 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD