Is there a way to set the browser text to be a little bigger? I hate having to zoom in 2 or 3 times to see what I need.
    08-17-09 10:25 AM
    There is a thread on here about that. Just search for it. I had to go into my browser options and set the fonts larger andset the view to column view instead of page view. I did it for the BB browser AND Opera Mini. I have my fonts set at 12 in both of the settings for size. Hope tht helps
    08-17-09 10:40 AM
    There is a thread on here about that. Just search for it. I had to go into my browser options and set the fonts larger andset the view to column view instead of page view. I did it for the BB browser AND Opera Mini. I have my fonts set at 12 in both of the settings for size. Hope tht helps
    Damn it LOL I wish I didn't give up on finding a fix for this so fast LOL glad this works!
    08-17-09 10:54 AM
    You can do it that way but the fonts are still way too small without having to zoom constantly. That was a huge reason why I dumped the Tour. Heck, my Curve displays better then the Tour does.
    08-17-09 11:08 AM
    Yea, as long as you set the minimum to something large, it will be fine. The minimum size is what it starts at, not default (I don't understand that), so, for example, I set my default and my minimum size to 11, and all is well. This is under Browser Properties -> General Options.
    08-17-09 11:14 AM
    You can do it that way but the fonts are still way too small without having to zoom constantly. That was a huge reason why I dumped the Tour. Heck, my Curve displays better then the Tour does.
    Curve appears larger because of the difference in resolution. They should have taken this into account when adjusting the browser. Similar to you increasing the resolution of your monitor...the fonts will look a lot smaller.
    08-17-09 11:18 AM
    Curve appears larger because of the difference in resolution. They should have taken this into account when adjusting the browser. Similar to you increasing the resolution of your monitor...the fonts will look a lot smaller.
    I can set the Curve to 12 font like I do my Storm. When I launch the browsers on both phones, they automatically show up looking the same size. The Tour does not do that...it will zoom to 12, which to me, is stupid.
    08-17-09 12:24 PM
    I can set the Curve to 12 font like I do my Storm. When I launch the browsers on both phones, they automatically show up looking the same size. The Tour does not do that...it will zoom to 12, which to me, is stupid.
    Yep. For as much as I like the improvements made to the browser, they dropped the ball on this one. I have a feeling this will be corrected though.
    08-17-09 12:26 PM
    Go to options while in the browser and then general properties and change the font size
    08-17-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD