Hi Guys!!!

This is my first bb! so I am still learning... I just bought it yesterday and I have a question... Where is the web browser??? I have not activated Internet I just put my sim in it, its normal not to have the web browser without the internet?

Thanks
    09-05-09 09:50 PM
    With a brand new BB, the Browser Icon won't appear unless you have a data plan. Once you activate a data plan, your carrier will "push" the Browser and a few other apps through to your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 10:03 PM
    Very clear man!!!!! thank you very much!!!!
    09-05-09 10:14 PM
    Very clear man!!!!! thank you very much!!!!
    My pleasure. Enjoy your new toy! If you've never had a phone with data plan, you won't know what you're missing and you'll think this is the greatest phone you've ever had.

But if you then add the data, prepare for the new world of CrackBerry addiction! Countless features only work with data.
    Search "OTA" on here and you won't believe how much there is. (OTA = Over The Air for features/apps/themes/etc available via downloading directly to your device.) Then you've got BlackBerry App World too, plus your email and lots more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 02:49 AM
    Im just waitting for tomorrow!!!!!! I think I am a crackberry Addict now, cant wait till tomorrowwwww!!!!!! Thanks again mate!
    09-06-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD