When I back up my tour with desktop for mac. It does not transfer appointments to mac calendar. It does how ever transfer my mac calendar to my tour. I have tried everything but still can't get it to work.
    12-12-09 02:07 PM
    A backup merely backs up the data on the device to a single file on a computer.

It doesn't sync the data with any other program.

Are you trying to sync or backup? If you are trying to sync, what program are you syncing to on the computer and how do you have the synchronization set up in BlackBerry Desktop Manager?
    12-12-09 02:46 PM
    I do back up to computer once a week, But sync all most every day. I am syncing with my calendar on my mac and tour. If I understand it, It should be syncing both ways.
    12-12-09 03:13 PM
    I do back up to computer once a week, But sync all most every day. I am syncing with my calendar on my mac and tour. If I understand it, It should be syncing both ways.
    Actually, you can control which direction a sync goes: both ways, Tour-to-Mac OR Mac-to-Tour. In the DM, go to Synchronize, look at the menu on the left side of the screen. Click on "Configure" and navigate through it. You can determine how your syncs are done. Good luck. It does work, though.
    12-12-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD