Hello? Can a service that provides themes for the BB Tour 9630 please stand up??

*What are sites and whatnot that have awesome themes for this new phone?? Just got mines today and have been looking online for themes but almost all seem to not have any for the Tour

Post! Thank you!
    07-17-09 05:03 PM
    Plazmic has not released a version of their theme builder compatible for the Tour yet. So until that point you will not be seeing any themes.
    07-17-09 05:05 PM
    Plazmic? Is that the only system/service that provides themes for BBs?
    07-17-09 05:19 PM
    Yes I think so

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 05:22 PM
    Yea I believe that they are owned by RIM, so why they don't have the latest version released is beyond my comprehension.

I really want an L theme for the tour so I can complete the homescreen!
    07-17-09 05:24 PM
    plazmic is the software for creating themes on a blackberry until its updated to work with the tour no developers can make anything...

it usually gets leaked fairly quick but its often a good 2 months before a official version gets out there..
    07-17-09 05:47 PM
    I hope it's sooner rather than later. I'm missing my today screen.
    07-17-09 06:24 PM
    I wonder how many times a day this same question is asked.
    07-17-09 06:27 PM
    plazmic is the software for creating themes on a blackberry until its updated to work with the tour no developers can make anything...

it usually gets leaked fairly quick but its often a good 2 months before a official version gets out there..
    2 months?!

You'd think they'd start working on them knowing a new BB model is coming out...
    07-17-09 06:36 PM
    2 months?!

You'd think they'd start working on them knowing a new BB model is coming out...
    Now, now Mrs. Tokyo. That would only making tooo much sense
    07-17-09 07:15 PM
    lol, what?

What I'm saying is, you would think that plazmic would start working on the themes knowing that the Tour and other new devices will be coming out..
    07-17-09 07:21 PM
    I wonder how many times a day this same question is asked.
    No kidding. I believe 3 posts on the same page. Everyone...there is a themes forum and a 9630 section in it.
    07-17-09 07:22 PM
    Haha, I think this is hysterical. I should be getting a Tour soon and I know I'll be incredibly happy with the theme is comes with. I have the 8330 at the moment, and the theme I use most often is a Bold replica, basically the same thing, give or take a few tweaks.

New, pretty themes are nice, but they just get old after awhile...

Of course, it's all a matter of opinion. I'm just one of a minority that enjoys that theme.
    07-17-09 07:22 PM
    Themes don't get old. Themes are functional.
    07-17-09 07:26 PM
    Plazmic isn't the group that makes the themes. they make the software for people to make the themes. since the tour is like a compilation of many devices (storm included) certain things in the theme development software needs to be changed before they will release it.

next time please search before making a repeat thread.
    thanks
    07-17-09 07:26 PM
    1. This question gets asked way too often.
    2. Why does everyone always seem to have a need to get new themes? This has always confused me. I tried several themes in the past, always go back to the default in a few days.
    3. Asparagus > Arugula

Good day sir.
    07-17-09 07:48 PM
    lol, what?

What I'm saying is, you would think that plazmic would start working on the themes knowing that the Tour and other new devices will be coming out..
    Haha, sorry I guess certain things are lost in translation through the internet.

I'm agreeing with you, it would make perfect sense to have Plazmic done. Yet for some reason RIM doesn't do so.
    07-17-09 10:15 PM
    lol, what?

Themes can cause issues. So they prefer to launch phones with the smallest amount of possible external factors that could cause public launch bugs.

Personally, I would prefer the major flaws get fixed before the pretties.
    07-17-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD