Need some major help please�..I received an unlocked Verizon Tour 9630 for a gift. I use AT&T service and have an AT&T sim card. Put sim card in the Tour and, after some manipulation, got everything functioning properly with the exception of the Web browser/internet connection. I have tried EVERYTHING, but nothing seems to fix this. What it boils down to, is that I can not get the service books on my Tour for web browsing. AT&T techs tell me they tried sending service books again but since this phone is not one they sell, they can�t support it either. I went out to RIM/AT&T website to switch devices online via the Tours pin and IMEI numbers. Once that was done, I sent service books again from the web site. This seemed to help the email on the Tour but still no web browser. Again, seems to be a matter of getting the correct service books downloaded to the device. I have Tour 4.7 device software loaded on phone. I have already done the �activate now� from HRT on device. Get message and email indicating that it was completed successfully, but still no internet service. Device actually says �no web browsing service books loaded on device�. What I need someone to answer is this: Is there a way to find/send/download web browsing service books for Tour that will work with AT&T service ??? This seems to be the only option I have left. Please help !!!
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    12-20-09 12:12 PM
    you only have a post count of two, which is funny since all you've done so far is double post lol. let's not make it a triple
    12-20-09 01:18 PM
    Not very helpful are you. Check this thread out. At the bottom of page one is my post on the service books. That will also help you out with using ATT. Second page has a trick to do as well once you have done the process. Do it exactly to make sure it works.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/at...s-tour-379035/
    12-20-09 04:43 PM
    Kinda new at this forum stuff. Sorry for double post...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 01:22 AM
    Not very helpful are you. Check this thread out. At the bottom of page one is my post on the service books. That will also help you out with using ATT. Second page has a trick to do as well once you have done the process. Do it exactly to make sure it works.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/at...s-tour-379035/
    Thanks flashman. I will try tomorrow and let you know. Thanks again...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD