Been reading the forums for quite some time. Very useful. Odered the Tour on Sat the 18 got it today. I have used other smartphones so Im kind of used to them but this is my first BB. I think it will take some time to get used to the trackball. Its charging right now and I believe its set and ready to go at least thats what Sprint said. I have a question...how or what do you test on the phone to make sure everything is opperating like it should? Coming from Nokia this will be different for me. With that said I really like the feel of it and the looks. Its pretty sexy! My battery door isnt loose at all. Thought I would thow that in there. finger print magnet for sure but Im used to that. All the Nokias I have owned are like that. No big deal just wipe them off. Im sure I will have alot of questions so please bear with me until I get this figured out. Thanks for any replys in advance. I for one really appreciate all the info I can get! Im really looking forward to this device. I have wanted one for a long time.

Blake
    07-20-09 04:16 PM
    good luck hope everything turns out well for u.
    07-20-09 04:49 PM
    I would just say send a text and make sure to get a response, make a phone call, and launch the internet. Those are the three tests I usually do, and what tech support will tell you to do.
    If you have any questions keep looking at the Tour forum on here, it is VERY helpful. I think you will love your Blackberry
    07-20-09 05:10 PM
    Just got my tour on Sunday so I know the feeling. I would have to agree with kaywhyarestee. Check the application list and make sure its loading, sometimes there's a pin issue (happened to me), but most likely not. And you can always change the trackball settings in the options folder if it isn't responding enough/or is too sensitive.

Good luck.
    07-20-09 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD