Mine is a software issue that sensitivity adjustment fixed....so you arent completely right
    That worked for me for about a day. I'm on my second Tour and I'm don't want to switch again and I don't want to take my Tour apart. It was perfect for about a week until the back started to loosen and the scrolling started acting janky again. Now I'm working with double stick tape and patience.
    08-28-09 01:39 PM
    If you can't say something constructive and informative on this site. Then STAY OFF. Recently, I have found that is site is drifting into the gutter.People that are that unhappy should go to other phone providers and leave their foul language there. When I first got on this site I felt I was dealing with professional educated individuals. Recently, I have been proven wrong.
    08-28-09 02:03 PM
    my trackball seems fine in browser but in the regular menu, its great and responsive up and down, but left to right and vise versa it sucks. is this why you guys have this thread?
    This happened to me with my brand new phone before I walked out of best buy with it. Now my new one is slowly starting to do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 04:04 PM
    Uggh, looks like more waiting before I can replace my failing 8830. When are they going to run out of stock of the bad trackballs?
    08-29-09 07:24 PM
    I wonder if I can replace my trackball with a blowup beach ball......
    08-29-09 07:36 PM
    I wonder if I can replace my trackball with a blowup beach ball......
    Only in a perfect world
    08-29-09 07:49 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD