am sooooo happy I did. ATT blew. I had the Bold.

The Bold was faster, lagged less and had wifi but I like the Tour.
    07-19-09 09:26 PM
    Well i will say that the Bold is a great device but give the Tour a few updates and you will see it runs just as efficient if not better than the Bold. Granted its only been out for a few days and it has some issues that RIM is already working on updates to fix but the Tour is def the nicest overall berry to come out yet IMO.
    07-19-09 09:30 PM
    Good for you glad you like your tour

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 09:31 PM
    Any device on any network and I might have to go with the bold.

07-19-09 09:52 PM
    I saw the title and thought "Uh oh, someone regrets getting the Tour, especially after paying the ETF."

I am glad I was wrong.

07-19-09 10:13 PM

The Bold was faster, lagged less and had wifi but I like the Tour.
    Those are some pretty big factors for some people.... haven't really seen alot of Bold converts on here. Glad to have you Comrade! (just watched a Russian war movie)...
    07-19-09 10:29 PM
    The Bold is a great device. I still use mine sometimes when I'm bored with my 3GS. But for coverage alone the Tour is fantastic
    07-19-09 10:36 PM
    The Bold is a great device. I still use mine sometimes when I'm bored with my 3GS. But for coverage alone the Tour is fantastic
    i get jealous when i read quotes like this because i know that if i were on a gsm carrier id have multiple phones for different things and just swap SIMs but its not quite as easy on CDMA
    07-20-09 08:43 AM
    I also paid ETF on ATT using the Bold and switched to Sprint. Main reason for me was the price on ATT and the crappy reception even though I live in NYC where its fully covered. Could barely get a call when at work and mostly on EDGE so it defeated the purpose of having 3G. The Bold was and still is an awesome device and I loved the leather back. But the call quality on sprint and the prices plus discounts were unbeatable.

However, I got ATT to drop my ETF from 175 down to 40. So it was even sweeter.
    07-20-09 09:44 AM
    i get jealous when i read quotes like this because i know that if i were on a gsm carrier id have multiple phones for different things and just swap SIMs but its not quite as easy on CDMA
    I feel the same.. I wish I could swap a SIM from phone to phone.. my daugther is on Tmobile, she swaps back and forth between 6 different phones.
    07-20-09 10:19 AM
    Yeah I did the same thing took the ETF and went from iPhone to Tour. And i love the tour.
    07-20-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD