Are you a blackberry tour owner tired of waiting for the tour 2 only to find out its another bold? Need to search the web/tether and talk at the same time, well there's a solution keep your 9630 and get a droid on verizon they own! can't believe what I've been missing all because of push email and what i thought was a good os... Besides its buy one get one free!
    03-13-10 06:37 PM
    Hmm, that's funny since last I checked you can't talk and use data at the same time unless you had the wifi on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 06:43 PM
    Who promised us Tour owners? Certainly not Vzw.

03-13-10 07:05 PM
    But you can have a droid and a tour and use one while using the other. Is that what sqred is talking about?

D

03-13-10 07:39 PM
    Was the original poster doing a commercial, and if so, was it for Big Red or Droid. Love it when people get bored. We ALL know how CDMA works.

03-13-10 08:29 PM
    Well i was referring to owning both a droid(verizon) and a tour(sprint) as far as being able to talk and use data! both 3G on top of that i don't have a cap on data with sprint so i often tether about 10 gigs a month haha it pays to stay with one carrier for almost a decade.
    03-13-10 08:35 PM
    You mean like the promised updates current droid users are waiting on. The one they were promised first quarter of 2010.

03-13-10 08:57 PM
    Such a waste of my time reading this. Last I knew nobody was ever promised anything, but you must be special...
    03-13-10 09:12 PM
    So much of a waste that you just had to respond? Well i just got my droid and in a week or so when im ready ill just run some form of unix/linux on it.
    03-13-10 09:56 PM
    Yeah, I read the stupid thread so that gave me the purpose to tell you what a waste it is. Go to the droid section...if there is one.
    03-13-10 10:44 PM
    Well i just got my droid and in a week or so when im ready ill just run some form of unix/linux on it.
    That would be sweet Napoleon.....

(Nerd alert )

Linux on a phone, whats the point
    03-13-10 10:46 PM
    Such a waste of my time reading this. Last I knew nobody was ever promised anything, but you must be special...
    he's special in his own way.

Say OP were you dropped on your head as a baby or did an older brother hit you with a frying pan a few to many times.

Last edited by given2fly10; 03-14-10 at 07:29 AM.
    03-14-10 07:25 AM
    Are you a blackberry tour owner tired of waiting for the tour 2 only to find out its another bold? Need to search the web/tether and talk at the same time, well there's a solution keep your 9630 and get a droid on verizon they own! can't believe what I've been missing all because of push email and what i thought was a good os... Besides its buy one get one free!
    Hmmm....maybe you should go get a job at Verizon since you're doing what they do...try to sell the Droid and give nothing but a sales pitch.

Honestly...the Droid isn't a bad device but the d@mn keyboard on it is the killer....plain, simple, flat, no variation between the keys..screw that. I use my Berry too much for emails and text to have a jacked up keyboard that you can't even tell when you're going from key to key.
    03-14-10 08:17 AM
    Hmm, that's funny since last I checked you can't talk and use data at the same time unless you had the wifi on.

x2! In a world that doesn't....Droid doesn't do that! Not on VZW anyway. LOL
    03-14-10 08:20 AM
    he's special in his own way.

Say OP were you dropped on your head as a baby or did an older brother hit you with a frying pan a few to many times.

Three words....leaded paint chips!
    03-14-10 08:22 AM
    Wow. That was dumb. Droid sucks. And last I recall I wasn't promised anything. Hhhhmmm.
    03-14-10 11:41 AM
    What does the OP think is going to happen on a BB forum. Gee your right, BB sucks, I'm switching to the Droid. If BB is not right for you, enjoy your new phone and leave the rest of us to enjoy our BB's.
    03-14-10 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD