I have a lg voyager that has been replaced 4 times for warranty defects. I was due for an upgrade a while ago but have been waiting for u know what. Now my voyager is having problems again( the charging port stinks). When in your opinion would be the best time to get a bb curve & be in that 30 day return period so that the tour will be out. I gotta do something!
    06-09-09 10:09 AM
    there is no telling when the tour will be out...your best bet is to just buy a phone off ebay to hold you over to use your upgrade for the tour.
    06-09-09 10:16 AM
    When in your opinion would be the best time to get a bb curve & be in that 30 day return period so that the tour will be out. I gotta do something!

That would be dishonest. If your predetermined intention is to return the item, thats no different than stealing. Would you buy a new Hugo Boss shirt knowing you will only wear it once, and return it the day after the party? (If you answer yes, then you may want to consider that your ethics, integrity, and honesty are no better than a thief.)

Better to do as thinkamp suggests... (btw, she's hot).
    06-09-09 10:18 AM
    That would be dishonest. If your predetermined intention is to return the item, thats no different than stealing. Would you buy a new Hugo Boss shirt knowing you will only wear it once, and return it the day after the party? (If you answer yes, then you may want to consider that your ethics, integrity, and honesty are no better than a thief.)

Better to do as thinkamp suggests... (btw, she's hot).
    VERY good point! Just get a cheap phone off ebay and stop trying to beat the system.

Ha thanks theadrock.
    06-09-09 10:21 AM
    Agreed, she's hot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 10:23 AM
    Oh SD are you following me around again!
    06-09-09 10:25 AM
    Does her being hot make her opinion count for more?

She must be REALLY hot then!
    06-09-09 10:30 AM
    Does her being hot make her opinion count for more?
    No, not really, but she is easy on the eyes. I wouldn't mind bumping into her.
    06-09-09 10:36 AM
    Fair enough.

Now I'm all curious what the woman behind the camera looks like!
    06-09-09 10:38 AM
    Fair enough.

Now I'm all curious what the woman behind the camera looks like!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/very-happy-154282/
    there ya go Rickyross
    thats me.
    06-09-09 10:41 AM
    Well thank you Amp.

And they weren't lying. Are quite cute!
    06-09-09 10:45 AM
    Thanks. Point well taken!
    06-09-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD