Ok. Surely there is someone out there in the same boat as I am. I have searched but haven't found what I need.

I have to keep track of my time working and driving for DOT. I'm in route sales and need to keep track of when I start, each stop, total work time, total driving time, etc.

Something similar to BizTrackIt but cheaper than $40!

Anyone have anything in mind? I'm tired of having to write it all down every day and total it up myself. LOL

Thanks!
    08-18-09 04:38 PM
    I don't know if any of these will address your specific needs, but it looks like there are a couple of different mileage tracking apps in the CB app store. Check it...

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    08-18-09 05:10 PM
    I thought BizTrackIt was a bit pricey, but well worth it! I use it every day try their trial you'll like it; I cant imagine being without it...pen and paper

I thought I'd weigh in with at least an opinion just go for BizTrackIt! Take a few min's and set it up e-mail yourself the hours weekly or when ever...trust me it rocks!

best regards,
    Chris
    08-18-09 05:33 PM
    I never thought to use mileage as a search string. I was just using time. Good thought, even though none of those apps look like what I need.

BizTrackIt is exactly what I need. I was just hoping there was a simpler more "economical" variant out there. haha.

If I do get it, at least it is a tax write-off! LOL.
    08-18-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD