I own a 8330 curve and am thinking of buying the tour. would it be worth doing and early upgrade? If anyone else had switched from the curve, let me know what the major differences are and if you are happy with it.

Thanks
    07-14-09 09:16 AM
    Can you use the search button? The very thing you've asked has been answered many, many times.

Yes its definitely worth the upgrade. Better memory, gps that works with third party apps, awesome screen, newer os, are just a few of the benefits of upgrading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 09:22 AM
    Thank you very much for the help, not for the attitude.
    07-14-09 09:28 AM
    I made the switch yesterday and I loooove it. The only thing that I don't like is the fact that the Shift keys on the 9630 are smaller than the 8330, so I always end up hitting nothing instead of Shift. There are a few changes OS wise, but that's mostly because I'm coming from 4.3
    07-14-09 09:35 AM
    there are a lot of reviews that answer your question look around on the 9630 page go back a few pages you will find a lot of opinions
    07-14-09 09:41 AM
    Thank you very much for the help, not for the attitude.
    I currently own a curve, and went to verizon yesterday to check out the phone first hand to see if its worth dumping my curve for. Loved everything about the phone with the exception of the keyboard, and its laggy trackball. The keyboard is quite cramped. No space in between the buttons like on the curve. Had a hard time typing without hitting the adjacent buttons. If you're interested in upgrading, I suggest u go feel the phone out first before purchasing it blindly.
    07-14-09 09:41 AM
    I never understood why people will take the time out to reply with "How about you just use the search option, blah blah blah...." INSTEAD of just replying with something informative, or just not replying at all.

Too many crybaby's here!
    07-14-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD