Hey,

I bought the Verizon silicone case, hoping itd be the same thin material my 8830 world edition was. I returned it the same day.

Can anyone suggest me a company or manufacture who has thin silicone cases? Which ones have u guys bought?

Thanks!
    07-22-09 10:05 PM
    07-22-09 10:09 PM
    I bought a RIM silicone case at best buy when I got my Tour. It's pretty thin and Tour fits snug in holster with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 10:16 PM
    I bought a RIM silicone case at best buy when I got my Tour. It's pretty thin and Tour fits snug in holster with it.

thanks ill have to check them out.

anyone buy any online that were thin?
    07-22-09 10:19 PM
    Just a suggestion if you really wan to protect your Tour get a Otterbox Defender. But the silicone case I have on now is the RIM one I ordered from the Crackberry store, it seems pretty good, but not enough protection for me.
    07-22-09 10:56 PM
    I went on Ebay and found just a plain black silicon case that has "Blackberry" printed (embossed) on the back. It's the nicest case I've found, but I do plan on getting a good hard case when they start having some around.
    07-22-09 11:12 PM
    I have the verizon one but I'm returning it. Too thick. I bought the one at best buy and its a lot better. I might keep it and not get a hard case. Idk. but try it and see if you like.

07-22-09 11:21 PM
    get the one rim produces. It was only $10 and it's thin enough that you can put your bb in its holster with it on if you wish.

I like the way it feels.. think I'm going to go with an invisible shield soon though.. works amazing
    07-22-09 11:30 PM
    the blackberry skin case that crackberry store sells fits perfectly and feels nice unlike other skin cases. also very thin and still access to all buttons. red looks good too but i also have white. good stuff. and under ten plus shipping
    07-23-09 01:05 AM
    search ebay for crystal gel cases for the tour..
    07-23-09 01:09 AM
    I personally like the hot pink silicone I got from Verizon with my Tour. But I will be trying out other brands and colors. I'd like to have a bunch of colors to choose from, and the thickness of the Verizon one doesn't bother me at all.

Ebay always has a bunch of new accessories popping up each day, but so far there aren't a lot of choices for the Tour. :/ Ebay may be your best bet though (other than the CB store) because they have such a wide array of products.

Best of luck on your search!
    07-23-09 01:27 AM
    I bought the one from Best Buy. Its a Blackberry OEM part. It fits good and I finally got to use my Best Buy gift card that RIM sent me over a year ago on something.
    07-23-09 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD