Ummm, I have not activated it, went over the ESN 20 times, spent 2 hours on the phone with some ***** I could not understand, (which is why I always talk to account services, at least I can understand them!) He says my phone has been activated over a week but does not know whom it was activated from, he cannot let the esn go because its "in use"

What the heck am I supposed to do? I am calling back soon to try someone else
    07-15-09 11:09 PM
    If you just got it (brand new, in box, from the store) and haven't used it, go back to the store and get it replaced.
    07-15-09 11:10 PM
    Problem is corporate is 2 hours away and they have broken 2 of my phones and they treat you like **** there, I've filed 2 complaints. I got it through Telesales....We only have affiliates around here and they won't see the Tour for a loooong time. **** they just got the Pro like a month ago lol

Have you guys ever had this happen before?
    07-15-09 11:13 PM
    That sucks!!! Time to go to VZW! That just doesnt make sense. Hope everything works out for you!
    07-15-09 11:18 PM
    Calling back now, lets hope this rep was just an *****.

And I could never leave Sprint, I have TOO good of a plan
    07-15-09 11:34 PM
    Check the ESN/MEID on the phone itself rather then the label or box. It's possible (very slight) that a misprint could have happened.
    07-15-09 11:35 PM
    Oh I did give him the one off of the phone.

So my wonderful evening. He told me system maintenance started and he would call me back in 5 minutes when it was working. He never called back go figure and now it says they are closed. Sprint is going to have alot of crap to deal with when I get ahold of them, does anyone have the direct number to account services?
    07-16-09 12:16 AM
    Oh my ******* god! wtf is sprint doing....

I called in to activate this damn phone on my husbands account....

I tried to call some number I found on google and I get

*Your account cannot be validated*

WTF. So now MY phone number is deactivated, wtf did this freaking moron do?

I am about to cancel my service
    07-16-09 12:20 AM
    Sorry hun.....where did you buy this? Sound like a fraud account....happened to me last week with a replacement storm sent from asurion
    Oh I did give him the one off of the phone.

So my wonderful evening. He told me system maintenance started and he would call me back in 5 minutes when it was working. He never called back go figure and now it says they are closed. Sprint is going to have alot of crap to deal with when I get ahold of them, does anyone have the direct number to account services?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 12:21 AM
    Buy what? I went through the cancellation department and then went to Telesales
    07-16-09 12:23 AM
    What are all of the numbers you guys have? I am expecting 3 VERY important calls in the am one starting at 5am someone is coming here to buy a car. I cannot do anything now. My husbands phone is not working either, so I log onto my sprint.com....

What is on there? Hmmmm maybe a new blackberry tour

I am so ******* PISSED
    07-16-09 12:27 AM
    Verizon.........Problem Solved.
    07-16-09 12:39 AM
    I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about it. Coverage with them isnt that great here though, and I know they cannot even come close to the plan that I have now
    07-16-09 12:42 AM
    Another Sprint horror story...

It's a shame they get away with half the crap they do to their customers.
    07-16-09 12:43 AM
    I am hoping someone chimes in with the programming code. I have one saved on my comp but I guess its just for the curve. **** since the Tour is on my account I might as well just program it that way I have my phone ya know? I need to get something fixed before I go to bed. I am SO pissed at Sprint
    07-16-09 12:48 AM
    So look at this BS, this is the SAME thing that happened to me the other day....

Just got this email:

Confirmation no.: 285686340 Rep Id: 339105 Date/Time: Jul 15, 2009 11:58 pm(CST)
    Modification(s): - Account holder APRIL requested a change impacting phone number (husbands number). As of 08/03/2009, the Seasonal Standby CDMA plan was added to your account and the Everything Data Share 1500 plan was removed.

Confirmation no.: 285686913 Rep Id: 328125 Date/Time: Jul 16, 2009 12:07 am(CST)
    Modification(s): - Account holder APRIL requested a change impacting phone number (my number). As of 07/16/2009, the Seasonal Standby CDMA plan was added to your account and the Everything Data Share 1500 plan was removed.

Confirmation no.: 285687006 Rep Id: 328125 Date/Time: Jul 16, 2009 12:09 am(CST)
    Modification(s): - Account holder APRIL requested a change impacting phone number (my number). As of 07/16/2009, the Everything Data Share 1500 plan was added to your account and the Seasonal Standby CDMA plan was removed.

Isnt that bull****? So I guess my hubby is still on the seasonal plan, WTF?
    07-16-09 12:57 AM
    Calling back now, lets hope this rep was just an *****.

And I could never leave Sprint, I have TOO good of a plan
    Yeah but it's cheaper for a reason

The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten
    07-16-09 10:52 AM
    Problem is, I cannot afford to pay more than $100 per month and with what I have on my plan now, Verizon could not top that. Besides, Verizon is not here or in Hagerstown Md, service is not that great either. So to check picture mail or get on the internet, I would have to drive 20 miles to Virginia.
    07-16-09 11:16 AM
    dang.. that sucks i'll buy the phone off of you even though the ESN is in use
    07-16-09 11:25 AM
    Im sorry for your terrible experience April. That is exactly the reason Sprint is bleeding several hundred thousand subscribers EVERY QUARTER. They will be bankrupt sooner or later, its no longer a matter of if, but when. I have had almost as bad experiences as yours and so has my wife. That is the exact reason I paid $200 to term my wifes contract with Sprint when she was 3 months away from her contract running out. Sprint is the most un-flexible bunch of customer haters ever. They will not work with you on anything and they interpret things as cut and dry and never look at the situation to see what can be done. Ive never had the problems with Verizon.

If you cannot make the switch to Verizon then see how good ATT or Tmo service is there. At this point either option is better than Sprint.
    07-16-09 11:34 AM
    April check your PM's the info there might help.
    07-16-09 11:49 AM
    That's Sprint cs for you. I loved only paying $99 a month for all that I got but the crappy service I got from them wasn't worth it. Its worth paying way more to have good cs. I canceled service with sprint after only 5 months.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 12:04 PM
    I like Sprint only because if you need credits on your account for something thats a screw up they fix it right away. I do not talk to CS, I talk to Account Services. This is the first phone I've paid for from Sprint in 13 years. THAT is why I like Sprint

You call ATT or Tmo or Verizon (I've done it) and complain about your phone they want you to use your upgrade and pay the rest, or wait til you get an upgrade or pay out of pocket, that SUCKS lol
    07-16-09 01:10 PM
    And Sprint scracthes there head and asks. Why are we losing customers?

Right Now 4.3 million people are making cell phone calls.
    Right Now 2.1 Million people are calling Sprint from their cell phones.
    Right now 2 Million calls are being routed to India.
    Right Now 1.5 Million people are leaving Sprint.

Sprint the first 4G network if we are still in business.
    Last edited by spaciorek; 07-16-09 at 01:21 PM.
    07-16-09 01:17 PM
    I just wanted to comment, the baby picture in your avatar is ADORABLE
    07-16-09 01:23 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD