Is there a way to make a shortcut to view pictures stored on the Tour vs going into the media player thing and picking pictures. I see there is one for Music.. but not for pictures or movies for that matter. Id love a quick way to view pictures without having to triple click through the media player.
    08-05-09 09:37 AM
    the one you see is for MEDIA no just music, inside ther eis music, videos, Ring Tones, Pictures and Voice notes. =)
    08-05-09 09:43 AM
    I know there is a media one, cd sign, music note and picture... but there is another one, with a 'play' triangle that brings you right into your music folder.. where you can see your artists, albums, genres, etc... without having to first go into media, then pick music.. get me?
    08-05-09 09:46 AM
    Here, top row shows the 'Media player' and the bottom row shows the 'Music' shortcut.. that takes you directly to your listing of artists and such.. Id like to have something like that music shortcut, but for pictures.

08-05-09 09:50 AM
    Yeah that would be a nice feature, but I don't think there is a way to do that.
    08-05-09 10:15 AM
    Quicklaunch can solve this problem by creating a shortcut for photos or any other application on the phone. But you have to purchase it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 10:19 AM
    Quicklaunch can solve this problem by creating a shortcut for photos or any other application on the phone. But you have to purchase it.

Is there a photos shortcut option in Quicklaunch? I could have sworn there wasn't. I guess I have to double check!
    08-05-09 10:25 AM
    hmmm I dont know then, I always use the media one... and I don't think you can move the shortcut inside media.
    08-05-09 10:29 AM
    Is there a photos shortcut option in Quicklaunch? I could have sworn there wasn't. I guess I have to double check!
    There sure is!! A previous poster beat me to it but the OP can definitely use Quicklaunch to go directly into pictures....And for those of you who want to add this and currently have Quicklaunch, go into add apps and it's "Media-Pictures"......
    08-05-09 10:59 AM
    Man, QL is looking like a need to buy more and more these days.. Stupid that BB would give you a music and not a pictures or movies direct shortcut.. but heh, what ya gonna do.

Thanks for the info
    08-05-09 11:04 AM
    I press camera button then BB button and choose "View Pictures"
    08-05-09 09:45 PM
    I press camera button then BB button and choose "View Pictures"
    That's the same thing I do as well.

08-05-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD