ESPN RADIO 1420

Is there any way I could listen to this stream on my Tour?

Please say it is possible. I don't know, when I went to this site with my Tour, the stream didn't play. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You
    10-18-09 12:03 AM
    Yes internet streams can be listened to through a website such as Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio

Its a really nice service, completely free, no ads. I use it everyday to listen to the alex jones show. Basically all you need to do is create an account. Then what you do is search their database for that particular station (most are user submitted) it should be on there. If not you can easily add it yourself. After that direct your phone to m.moodio.fm when you want to listen to your stream, log in and you're good. If it lags go to options on the site and turn down the quality of the stream, should work well though. Works perfectly for me.and just for ease I marked it in my quicklaunch so it takes me directly to the site.

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 02:57 AM
    Thank you for the reply--I'll give it a try. I gotta get my ESPN1420am fix and their signal sucks on certain parts of the Island. It would be awesome if I could get this working on my Tour.
    10-18-09 03:17 AM
    I have an ESPN app/icon on my phone and it has a link there for radio and there are lots of different options on there.
    Not sure if any of what they have listed is what you are looking for but....?
    Have you downloaded the ESPN mobile app?
    10-18-09 03:33 AM
    I have an ESPN app/icon on my phone and it has a link there for radio and there are lots of different options on there.
    Not sure if any of what they have listed is what you are looking for but....?
    Have you downloaded the ESPN mobile app?
    Hey Renee so you have had no problems on your tour with this app? I'm thinking abt giving it a try.
    10-18-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD