Hey Everyone,
    I was wondering if someone can advise me here. I'm trying to delete some extra themes I have and it will not let me. When I click the theme, the option to delete is grayed out. I've tried doing it through Options -> Applications etc. but they don't show up. I'm running the .419 leak for my OS, if that matters.

One Idea I had was using BBSAK to delete all the 3rd Party stuff and just re-install everything but I feel like that would just be more trouble than it is worth.

Thanks in advance,
    JRic92
    Last edited by jric92; 01-13-10 at 01:38 PM.
    01-13-10 01:36 PM
    Hey Everyone,
    I was wondering if someone can advise me here. I'm trying to delete some extra themes I have and it will not let me. When I click the theme, the option to delete is grayed out. I've tried doing it through Options -> Applications etc. but they don't show up. I'm running the .419 leak for my OS, if that matters.

One Idea I had was using BBSAK to delete all the 3rd Party stuff and just re-install everything but I feel like that would just be more trouble than it is worth.

Thanks in advance,
    JRic92
    What I would do becvause on my Tour my themes are in my applications I would just roll back to the original OS you were using before the leak, delete your themes and then if you want reinstall .419

Don't forget to do a full backup every time.
    01-13-10 01:44 PM
    I'm not running 5.0 (Running 4.7.1.61) but I have had probelms with themes not deleting from my Tour on many occasions.

I would go to Options - Advanced Options - Applications. Then scroll down and delete the theme I wanted to. I would then either allow it to restart or get back to the home screen and then do a battery pull.
    All that being the standard for deleting a theme from your Berry.

A few times I had done this and theme would no longer be in the app list but it would still show up under themes. I would try multiple battery pulls but it would always be there.
    Only way I found to get rid of them was to go back and re download them and then delete immediately. Can't say why becasue I have no idea but it works everytime I get one stuck on my Tour.

Good Luck!
    01-13-10 02:21 PM
    You could try removing the theme with BBSAK. Find its name in Options/Applications and then try using BBSAK to remove it. Make sure you are not trying to remove the ACTIVE theme.
    01-13-10 02:32 PM
    Alright I removed the COD for it using BBSAK and things seem to be going well now, I have no clue why it wouldn't delete though. Hmm..
    Another mystery for the universe I guess haha
    01-13-10 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD