Hello,

I have been a long time viewer of crackberry and this is my first and perhaps last post. Over the past year and a half, I have learned a lot of the in and out by reading the forums and replies as to how the blackberry tour (verizon) functioned, which was my first blackberry. As with life, all good things must come to an end. I will not sit here and down the blackberry's or the Tour, and will not get into what other phone I have moved on to, but I'm here to thank all of you, to thank the good people who put in all of the time to create this wonderful site, to all of the wonderful people who provided such great knowledge with their replies. Thank you!
    07-05-10 10:39 AM
    iphone huh? You will be back
    07-05-10 10:51 AM
    Well welcome and goodbye at the same time there mate! Best of luck on the new device. I won't say you'll be back because if you find a phone that works better for your needs than the BB has more power to you... That's what its about. Enjoy.
    07-05-10 10:54 AM
    Good luck with your device.
    07-05-10 11:04 AM
    Just remember, you have to be extremely careful how you hold the new phone. Otherwise, you will block your signal.
    07-06-10 04:14 AM
    Remember, there are some other forums in here for phones besides BlackBerry, although I don't use them, they might be helpful for you?
    07-06-10 08:52 AM
    Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-10 10:58 AM
    it just goes to show you the power of iphone or its browsing power really. I mean even with all these problems, its still breaking record sales. a new iphone comes out n you got the entire nation walkin around w hardon. a new bb comes out n only handful of limp diks walkin around w hardons.
    07-06-10 11:25 AM
    Well, the Tour's only been out for a little over a year. I, like others, have had a few glitches but with the software upgrades, it's a good cell phone. If you got your phone under contract then you still have about a year of contract left. Otherwise, you're throwing some money away.
    07-06-10 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD