I'm running .419 and I have threaded text, this morning my texts started coming in blank, i could type and send fine, but my received would not show up even after deleting the entire conversation with the person.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help.
    04-23-10 07:48 AM
    I'm having this same problem. I keep receiving blank text messages from one of my contacts and this just started happening last night.
    04-23-10 08:14 AM
    same as well thats... weird..
    04-23-10 08:15 AM
    did you guys battery pull as well?
    04-23-10 08:15 AM
    I didn't battery pull last night because I just thought it was my friend being drunk.. but they are continuing this morning and i dont think someone would send 3 blank texts messages on purpose at different times of the day.
    I just battery pulled now though.
    04-23-10 08:26 AM
    it works now.. after battery pull
    04-23-10 08:42 AM
    I battery pulled but im still getting blank text messages from this contact.. i don't get it
    04-23-10 08:47 AM
    thats.. weird.. maybe cause my contact was from verizon let me ask someone from another carrier
    04-23-10 08:50 AM
    nope tried it with someone who has at&t and it works fine.. maybe its t-mobile.. cause the blank message was from t-mobile
    04-23-10 08:54 AM
    Well so far I'm only noticing this from one contact and i just got their number last night. I should check to see if i get blank SMS messages from other contacts or if it's only this one.
    04-23-10 09:00 AM
    nope tried it with someone who has at&t and it works fine.. maybe its t-mobile.. cause the blank message was from t-mobile
    yeah the person i'm getting blank SMS messages from has t mobile. so maybe its that. idk
    04-23-10 09:00 AM
    same issue on this thread today:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/wh...-blank-458203/

my issue is with t-mobile contacts as well, so it may be a network problem rather than a device problem. lets hope so!
    04-23-10 09:08 AM
    I am having the same issue. I can send messages to Verizon customers, but can't recieve them from other carriers. Its weird. Not sure what is going on here. I have Verizon, and can receive the messages back from other VZW customers, but not from other carriers.
    04-23-10 09:24 AM
    I'm glad it's not just a problem with my phone and others are experiencing this as well. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
    04-23-10 09:34 AM
    I'm having the same issue. I'm in Alabama. Received 3 texts from a T-mobile user and they're all bubbles. Did two battery pulls and no relief. I hope this ends soon!
    04-23-10 09:39 AM
    I was just coming on here to ask the same question. My friend has T Mobile and as of this morning their texts are coming through blank. They were fine last night. So I guess it's a T Mobile problem??
    04-23-10 09:55 AM
    My friends text just came through. NOW I can see the text!!!
    04-23-10 09:59 AM
    After searching the innanets a bit it seems that T-mobile and Verizon are both aware of the problem and are working on it. It's going both ways. Customer Service lines are slammed. So it's basically a waiting game.
    04-23-10 10:02 AM
    My friends text just came through. NOW I can see the text!!!
    i had the same problem about a week ago and i downgraded from 5.0 and then it started to work.
    my problem was with a verizon contact, and i would randomly get a text that would come through, then three or four blanks.
    04-23-10 10:17 AM
    i had the same problem about a week ago and i downgraded from 5.0 and then it started to work.
    my problem was with a verizon contact, and i would randomly get a text that would come through, then three or four blanks.
    It wouldn't have anything to do with the O.S. It was a network issue between Verizon and T-Mobile. It should be corrected. My brother works for Verizon, and it should be resolved. They were working on it. And I can confirm, that my issue is resolved. Can text everyone again.
    04-23-10 12:29 PM
    Yeah I am having the same problem in new jersey and it happened last night for the first time. Only one contact tho..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 02:48 PM
    I have the same issue, but it's with a fellow verizon user. it's just fine with my boyfriend who has att.
    02-24-11 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD