Hi guys, I have a Tour on Verizon. Whenever I send a text message, I get a checkmark, and then the "D" above it when it's delivered. For some reason, I am now only getting a checkmark. What does that mean? Was my message delivered?
    11-10-09 11:56 AM
    I also noticed sometimes it shows delivered/read status, and sometimes it's only the check mark. I don't really know why that is though.
    11-10-09 11:59 AM
    ive noticed this too and it seems to only happen with certain people i text. i think it might depend on the carrier of the other person but not sure.
    11-10-09 12:04 PM
    mine only leaves a 'Check' for those who dont have BBM, and its via regular SMS.. for BBM it shows the 'D' and 'R'... but im on Sprint
    11-10-09 12:10 PM
    You only get the D for delivered if the person you are sending it too is also on Verizon. All other networks will simply be a check.
    11-10-09 12:14 PM
    Check = Sent
    Check with D = Delivered (Only if on same carrier)
    Check with R (BBM) = Read
    11-10-09 12:22 PM
    now I'm not receiving the whole message. I get this thing at the end of my text message stating [Receiving Text]
    11-10-09 02:24 PM
    You only get the D for delivered if the person you are sending it too is also on Verizon. All other networks will simply be a check.
    Thanks, I got the checkmark now.
    11-10-09 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD