Curve! I picked up a used 8330 to hold me over until the Tour comes out. I just can't take the Storm anymore! It was cool when it first came out, but got more annoying each day after that. I should be getting my Curve in the mail today, then it's off to the Verizon store to activate it!

The plan is to have the Curve hold me over, and then when the Tour comes out, purchase it and throw both of my other BB's on Craigslist. They should be able to cover most of the cost for retail on the tour... (no upgrade )

Anyway... just thought I'd share
    05-15-09 01:51 PM
    Nice yeah I had the storm for a week and couldn't stand it. It slowed me down... So i exchanged for the curve
    05-15-09 02:30 PM
    Curve! I picked up a used 8330 to hold me over until the Tour comes out. I just can't take the Storm anymore! It was cool when it first came out, but got more annoying each day after that. I should be getting my Curve in the mail today, then it's off to the Verizon store to activate it!

The plan is to have the Curve hold me over, and then when the Tour comes out, purchase it and throw both of my other BB's on Craigslist. They should be able to cover most of the cost for retail on the tour... (no upgrade )

Nice yeah I had the storm for a week and couldn't stand it. It slowed me down... So i exchanged for the curve
    I am soooo happy for both of you!! Did you post here because of the new rules concerning the rants forum?
    05-15-09 02:31 PM
    yes im confused as to why you not liking the storm has anything to do with great news about the tour ;(

I like my storm and frankly half the reason I walked away from the forum for a while was because of how bad the storm bashing became here. Instead of helping people I felt that everyone was just out to crush the storm and now it has in deed raised are phone insurance prices from how many returns

but hey ohh well...

I can see it now..

I returned my tour 10 times because it had a scratch on the plastic

sorry for the rant just frustrated a bit

all is well
    05-15-09 02:54 PM

Funny...even before I read this I thought...Curve. Same thing I did.
    05-15-09 03:25 PM
    I can't wait till the tour comes out! my storm is history then! I feel sorry for whoever will buy the storm when i sell it. not my problem though
    05-15-09 03:31 PM
    to all your trolls, this thread was to announce my plans to get the Tour, and to tell a story behind it. I was unaware of any Rant forum rule changes, and this was not intended as a rant, only as an anouncement that I will be purchasing a tour, and introducing myself as a future Tour user.

Thanks, now GTFO
    05-15-09 03:33 PM
    yes im confused as to why you not liking the storm has anything to do with great news about the tour ;(
    If this forum had a rant/rave or lounge sub-forum like the storm, I would have put it there, but like the rest of the blackberry forums, it does not, so I have no where else to post it, because it is Tour related rather than Storm related. In all seriousness, I could have posted it in the off topic forum or the curve forum too. I decided that this forum was the best for it and posted it here. Thanks for your post though!
    05-15-09 03:37 PM
    to all your trolls, this thread was to announce my plans to get the Tour, and to tell a story behind it. I was unaware of any Rant forum rule changes, and this was not intended as a rant, only as an anouncement that I will be purchasing a tour, and introducing myself as a future Tour user.

Thanks, now GTFO
    Yea, because EVERYONE was wondering what you were going to do!
    05-15-09 03:37 PM
    I can't wait till the tour comes out! my storm is history then! I feel sorry for whoever will buy the storm when i sell it. not my problem though
    haha I kinda feel the same way, but whatever... some people neeeeed a touch screen and I will provide it for them!
    05-15-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD