alright so im basically resigned to wait until the 15th, im currently signed for a one year, and i already have it all set up with my csr to renew 3 yr add data and get the tour with the 3 yr price. BUT is the promo price only going to be at bb/fs? or can you get it through telus as well. And if its only through bb/fs, can i still get the phone under my current plan and resign it for 3 yrs with adding my stuff (im currently on a retention and im getting a deal on the data as well)
    thanks
    07-12-09 02:31 AM
    Seems like its going to be through dealers, and BB/FS. If you go to a dealer (aka an authrorized retailer) they'll be able to either talk to a CSR to verify the details you've been promised and go from there.
    07-12-09 04:18 AM
    ahh sweet. i never knew they were able to do that. good stuff thanks alot
    07-12-09 10:46 AM
    alright so im basically resigned to wait until the 15th,
    I just called Telus. They still give the "no information" response. What B/S and poor PR. I informed them that Bell already released theirs, as did Verizon/Sprint. I already have a Pearl 8130 (great phone for what it is, btw!), but I want the Tour for many reasons.

Anyway...let's see. They're in the process of updating their web site since 9pm last night, maybe it's to add the Tour. Who knows. Film at 11.
    07-12-09 11:06 AM
    called telus. they said that i would not be able to renew my retention through fs???
    07-12-09 11:42 AM
    hmph, i don't see why they wouldn't be able to. But here's what I suggest you do, go renew your plan the day you plan on getting the tour. Advise the rep what you're going to do (ie go to future shop to purchase the phone) and ensure the discount offer is available on your account (FS can see it) and you should be ok.
    07-12-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD