my ball is already gettin messed up it wont go up sometimes, how can i take it out?
    thanks
    07-16-09 10:06 PM
    Means u have a rpob with ur phone and only way to take it out is comeplete disassembly of the phone. Check youtube for curve 8900 disasembly its basically the same. Just return the phone. Its a known issue some have trackball issues

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 10:20 PM
    yeah, it's probably a safer bet to take it to a verizon store than tamper with it.
    07-16-09 10:22 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Only in the up direction. Down and side/side works great. Scrolling up is giving me problems regularly. I'm going to Verizon soon.
    07-16-09 10:30 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Only in the up direction. Down and side/side works great. Scrolling up is giving me problems regularly. I'm going to Verizon soon.
    my first Tour wouldnt go side to side without a struggle...my replacement Tour works like a charm...bring it back....
    07-16-09 10:33 PM
    thanks guys
    07-17-09 04:26 AM
    I'm having problems with my second Tour and the track ball movement also. I'm going to take it back for replacement. I suggest you don't mess with and possibly avoid the warranty right now you're in title for a new one.

07-17-09 07:11 AM
    I'm really wishing they would have kept the easily removable trackball as part of the design of this phone. Oh well may be putting that insurance plan to some use over this phones life.
    07-17-09 07:18 AM
    Same problem with my tour but left and right

09-11-09 02:52 PM
    Means u have a rpob with ur phone and only way to take it out is comeplete disassembly of the phone. Check youtube for curve 8900 disasembly its basically the same. Just return the phone. Its a known issue some have trackball issues

+1

Get a replacement if it's not working correctly.
    09-11-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD