I was in my Verizon store today and talking to the manager there that I have known forever (and she has been with Verizon for quite a while). The subject of the Tour came up (from me of course). I told her I would see her on July 13th. She said "You know how these things go when they are in test, if they find one thing wrong, it could push back the release, but yes, we should have the Tour on July 13th."

This is someone I trust and she has never given me bad information in the past.

I think July 13th is looking pretty good! I know I'll be there getting mine!
    06-14-09 07:02 PM
    Thanks for sharing the info! Let's take bets on who's going to be the first to say "pics or didn't happen". I got 10 on post #6!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 07:07 PM
    These posts will never stop, huh?
    06-14-09 07:09 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen.

06-14-09 07:10 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Damn I lost.......

06-14-09 07:11 PM
    LOL. Like I said, take it for what its worth. I dont post much here, but have been trolling the forums regularly. On a general note I only post if I have a question or something worth sharing.

I could go back to the store and take pictures of the front of it if ya'll want.
    06-14-09 07:15 PM
    pics or didn't happen.
    06-14-09 09:37 PM
    LOL , people here are brutal lol , i believe yeah , because i know it will be out the 13th , what people forget is RIM has done qwerty phones forever , the storm release delay was a different animal
    06-14-09 09:44 PM
    pics or didn't happen.

I am dying ova here!!

06-14-09 09:46 PM
    LOL , people here are brutal lol , i believe yeah , because i know it will be out the 13th , what people forget is RIM has done qwerty phones forever , the storm release delay was a different animal
    Well said, Mr. Sooks, ol' chap.
    06-14-09 09:47 PM
    Well said, Mr. Sooks, ol' chap.
    Thanks ! lol , but hey between me and you lets not throw in the bold and att delay hahah lol )
    06-14-09 09:51 PM
    Again, but really, did we hear ANYTHING other than it not coming out in July lately? Last I heard it was still on track for the July release. So I don't think we're gonna see a surprised delay a month before hand.
    06-14-09 09:55 PM
    Thanks ! lol , but hey between me and you lets not throw in the bold and att delay hahah lol )
    Oh man, that was the delay to end alllll delays! I dont think I would have been able to handle it!
    06-14-09 10:00 PM
    Again, but really, did we hear ANYTHING other than it not coming out in July lately? Last I heard it was still on track for the July release. So I don't think we're gonna see a surprised delay a month before hand.
    You just jinxed it.
    06-14-09 10:16 PM
    Oh man, that was the delay to end alllll delays! I dont think I would have been able to handle it!
    HAHA FOR REAL !! i will die if its like that for 9630 , but it wont be
    06-14-09 10:31 PM
    These posts will never stop, huh?

no it wont same as the storm same as the bold same as will be the onyx same as will be any wanted device

But I believe the op..
    06-14-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD