Boy, what a pain. When using Mediamonkey it seems to create a Media Sync directory per album. The media sync app creates one main folder than lists each album in a seperate folder so it looks like this:

\BlackBerry\music\Media Sync\Musiq Soulchild

When using MediaMonkey is creates a weird folder structure that looks like this:

\BlackBerry\music\[BMedia SyncAz Yet][/B]\Az Yet

Even though the .m3u file is created and see's the correct path, the playlist on the tour cannot find the file.

I tried WMP and that just dumps the album on the root of the SD card. It will not bring over the playlist. The mediasync that came with it works well but It doesnt seem to see new playlists I create in WMP. The goal here is to just use Mediamonkey and share the same playlists.
    07-25-09 05:48 PM
    Ok, one thing seems to help. If I create the playlist in MM and export it as an .m3u file (make sure to save it to the album dir)

Then open media sync and it should come up there. MS would be a **** of a lot nicer if there was sorting options and such.
    07-25-09 06:12 PM
    Ah, one thing that stinks is prior to opening Media Sync you need to scan you library with WMP. Then the playlists show up.
    07-25-09 06:47 PM
    Ah, one thing that stinks is prior to opening Media Sync you need to scan you library with WMP. Then the playlists show up.

...Could you go through this in a step-by-step "how to" please... I am a brand new BB user - and not having much luck figuring this out... Thanks for your help = Much appreciated.
    07-29-09 01:37 PM
    I need help too. When I try to add a playlist from Blackberry Media Manager it writes the new playlist over the ones I had on the BB Curve.
    Help.
    12-28-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD