I have a Tour 9630 - device software Ver: 5.0.0.975 / Desktop Ver: 6.0.1.18
    I am using Outlook 2010.
    The sync between the calendar, address book, tasks and memo pad worked fine until I mistakenly cleared the settings instead of choosing sync.

I reconfigured the process however I get the same message and the information will not sync which reads: "Check Microsoft Exchange permissions and try again".

When trouble shooting Outlook, there appears no connectivity to Exchange, nor a way to establish or reconnect.

Can anyone help?
    02-23-11 10:39 AM
    This only happened to me once a while back and I think it may be easier to set up the sync again from scratch as opposed to trying to fix it. I know you have to store you login info during the set up and it sounds like this may be the problem.
    02-23-11 01:00 PM
    Thanks for the reply, however I'm not quite certain I know what you mean, but I will gladly perform the tasks you suggest if that is what you successfully did to correct your problem.

When you say setup from the beginning, what exactly did you do?
    02-27-11 10:06 AM
    Thanks for the reply, however I'm not quite certain I know what you mean, but I will gladly perform the tasks you suggest if that is what you successfully did to correct your problem.

When you say setup from the beginning, what exactly did you do?
    If fixing it is not working, delete the email account from both your BB & DM. Set it up on your BB again then connect your BB to your PC & set it up on DM. You should be able to work thru the sync process. Just an idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-11 11:39 AM
    Yeah try deleting the email account. I've also seen this happen myself.
    03-04-11 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD