Hi, I think I am finally switching from my storm to the tour. Just wondering, what are the problems I should look for before leaving the store? I know there are trackball direction issues and loose battery door issues. Is there anything else? Thanks!
    08-25-09 10:03 PM
    Just make sure it works. Headphone jack, etc, etc.

You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return for a worry-free replacement. In those 30 days, you'll have more time to interact with your device and find out if anything is wrong with it.

Unless you want to spend a long time in the store playing with it, take it home and use it like normal for some time.
    08-25-09 10:36 PM
    search....
    08-25-09 10:37 PM
    All I did was ensure that the battery door was flush and initial playing around with it seemed fine.

Haven't returned it once!
    08-25-09 10:47 PM
    Screen ripple. Signal going from UPPER to lower case
    08-26-09 12:04 AM
    Play brick breaker to see how your trackball feels.
    08-26-09 12:08 AM
    Check call quality and make sure the person on the other end can hear you fine.
    08-26-09 01:44 AM
    I went through 3 tours before I got one that worked great. The 1st one from the sprint site had a faulty trackball and the headphone jack messed up after one day. The 2nd one had a great trackball but the headphone jack didn't work. The 3rd had an awesome headphone jack that worked great but then the trackball sucked. The 4th works great. The people at the sprint store said that the first batch was terrible and that less and less people have been coming in to replace them.They said they could put a curve trackball in the tour and I thought it would be cool but they said better to just get a new one since I was within 30 days but if it messes up later I think it would be cool to have a customized tour.
    08-26-09 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD