ok so i emailed verizon the other day, probably about saturday afternoon. they had a rep call me today, and after some discussion i had him sending me a new tour for no cost to me, i am currently on my 4th storm since january, i love the sotrm, but its too buggy, the hardware is bleh, and its processor is much to slow for my liking. i needed a faster phone, hence why i am getting the tour. anyone think i made a mistake switching or was it a good change?
    07-20-09 02:39 PM
    There are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many threads on this topic already. Bottom line is this - if the Storm sucked for you, it's a good switch.
    07-20-09 02:56 PM
    I did the same and now have a Tour! So far, I have a phone that finally functions 100% of the time. Thats more than what I could say about my Storm! Dont get me wrong, I too loved the storm, but I didn't love the problems that came along with it.

If the storm was your first BB then the Tour might take some getting used too. I had a Curve before my storm and absolutely loved it. I think you'll be happy with the Tour though. Good Luck!
    07-20-09 02:57 PM
    I love my Storm!!! But if it wasnt wrkg properly for you then u did the right thing. Its all about customer satisfaction.
    07-20-09 03:40 PM
    While I had to pay $200 for my tour, and loved my storm- I really don't miss it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD