my tour is scheduled to arrive in 30 minutes. I also have a mac what ways if any are there to switch my contacts over, other then going to verizon. i apoligize as im sure i could have searched for the answer. Any help would be much appreciated.
    09-29-09 02:01 PM
    Well the first one i can think of is getting the leaked version of DM for mac. I've used several times and it works really well (search the forums here).
    The second would be to get software like the missing sync or pocket mac (but this one never worked for me, even though it comes on the cd with your Tour).
    You could get a friend to lend you a pc and run DM for windows.

If you happen to have an intel dual core you can use parallels software and a windows disk to partition your HD in order to run windows on the mac. Install DM for windows and transfer your contacts this way. There's also a native app form mac called bootcamp that is used to do the same (run windows on a mac) but you still need the windows disk.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by dcgore; 09-29-09 at 02:14 PM.
    09-29-09 02:11 PM
    If you use google and mac Address book you can sync them and then sync to your phone.
    09-29-09 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD